Pages

Monday 4 April 2011

Will I ever get there...

I have been looking at this city in the picture for like 2 hours!!! I think I have at least an hour to go before I get there!!! I assume its where I am giving up for the day but I feel like this last 8km is taking forever!!! Prolly because I had a 1.5 hour break and read my book in the sunshine. Then talked to some old Spanish people about my shoes and my feet (I think that's what we talked about...I just nodded a lot and said bueno!!)

Ok...I think someone is catching up to me!! I don't know where he could come from because everyone I stay with last night should be miles ahead of me....unless he had a long siesta somewhere...yea its the old naked german guy. Lol!! He passed me hours ago! I wonder where he's been hiding!! I'll have to sit a bit longer so I don't have to walk by him!

I think I need to listen to my ipod again! I try not to but I have a song stuck in my head and only know like 3 words!! Its killing me!!

---

2 comments:

  1. naked?! really. Only you... he he

    Well done - though hope you are back to hiking in boots and not flipflops by now

    I'm off for a bimble by the river in my lunchtime

    keep at it
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your notes....keep 'em coming. Be safe!!!!
    :) Nikki

    ReplyDelete