Pages

Sunday 3 April 2011

Wow!! 24km today!!!

So I didn't stop in Estrella or the town 2km after. 2km after lunch was just too soon...I felt like I just started walking - so on I went to Villamajor de la Monjardin (or something like that). I am too lazy too look. Its really cold and this is probably the crappiest albergue I have found so far...but its another 12.9 km to the next one so here I stay :p in a top bunk as well. Blah...but its a bed!

The canadian girl (annie) is here. Nice to see someone familiar. And dinner and breakfast are both sorted out by the Albergue. Except brekkie is from 630 - 730, which is a bit early. But its super cold so I prolly won't sleep much...I'll have to wear all my clothes and I don't think I'll shower...I am gonna be super gross tomorrow!!!

So I have added the rest of my pictures for today!! Hasta luego!


---

1 comment:

  1. Camino FAIL for me...that's 3 days now!!! Means I'll have to use 2 days to walk 40+k...starting tomorrow. Glad you've got Annie back.

    ReplyDelete