Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Raining...

Well - its still raining, but to be honest I would rather walk in the rain than in the heat we had before! Plus I am quite proud of my rain gear! I don't think my feet are too keen on being wet all the time - but I generally can't feel them anymore so its fine :p

Here's a couple of pictures I just took when the rain let up a bit! We are finally not walking right next to the highway and there is a bit of scenery again! I am getting kinda scared though because I was supposed to walk uphill all day and there is only 7km left and I haven't really noticed any hills! Either I am a much better walker or the hill is all in the last 7km, which is going to make me very sad!!!

But I am happy to be walking with my stick again (did I explain how I left it behind a couple days ago? After I spent like 4 hours making it nice and smooth I left it behind! Luckily the little french canadian guy saw it and I got it last night when I saw everyone again!!! Whew!). So yea - the stick makes walking more interesting - plus I just learned I can walk with it under my pack and it props it up a bit! My back hurts really bad! I need to do some major back strengthening exercises apparently!!


---

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute in your rain stuff !!!!
    Just have to remember that there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow :) xxoo

    ReplyDelete