Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Guess what!!!

I have done 21km before 11:00!!!! Amazing eh?!? I caught up with the 2 guys that were stay 15km ahead of me last night!!! Woo hoo!! They just headed off though! I am taking a long break here! It rained quite a bit and my new shoes aren't water proof so my feet are a bit wet! But at least I had my rain coat! I left my big backpack behind to get transported to Astorga. I would never make it 36km carrying 10kilos. So now I just have a little bag.

I walked out this morning and thought- gee there is a lot of dew on the ground. Then I realized it had rained! And then I walked a bit and thought - hmmm there are still lots of clouds, so I snuck back and got my raincoat! Good thing!! I would be miserable without it!!! I need a restaurant! Its cold outside!!!
---

4 comments:

  1. Good job! You are so far along on your little map now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good rest all alone is what you needed. Good job Jacquie. Miss you.

    Gram

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing an amazing job!! I agree with Laurel - you really are making progress on your route! Way to go! Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job!!!!!! Almost to the finish line. Keep up the GREAT work:) Everyone loves reading your blog and you have insiried some even. xxoo

    ReplyDelete