Pages

Wednesday 27 April 2011

All better!

Ok! I just needed a drink and some food! This place isn't too bad...had a great dinner of pulpo (octopus) and now am ready for bed! Tomorrow 30km more to st. Irene! Then only 20km to santiago. Bit I think I arrive on saturday morning not friday night. Friday night I will stay 5km from santiago on monte de gozo (mount joy) and then just walk 5km on Saturdy and celebrate. Ok! Need to turn phone off because no where to charge it here!! Hope it doesn't die tomorrow!!

---

4 comments:

  1. That's my girl :) Food always makes everything look better ......I am so impressed :) You are a CHAMPION !!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I can't believe you are almost done and coming home :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. best of luck on the last couple of days!! you have accomplished so much already - and i can't imagine how amazing it will feel to be at the end and say that you did the WHOLE thing!! forget those people who only started 2 days ago -you have way more to be proud of!! jesse

    ReplyDelete
  4. jo! que rico pulpo :). Maria

    ReplyDelete