Pages

Friday 15 April 2011

Rock star day!!!

So by 11:00 am I have done 17.5km!!! Amazing!! I was out the door at 6:40! A nice hour break after the first 2 hours and then off again!

Now a break and I had a sandwich (mmmm-chorizo and cheese) and a rest in the sun and I'll be off again. About 9km more and the day is over!! I'll even be able to shower and do some laundry today!! Yea shower!! Its been a while!

So here's the pics from this morning! Its basically a flat barren land with nothing around. You can see forever. Kinda boring...the most challenging thing is keeping your mind occupied!

---

2 comments:

  1. OMG...you so give me hope!! I'm thinking even w/foot issues I can manage w/as many breaks as you had yesterday. And now I feel like a slug reading what you did just in the am! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jacquie, you are storming along! Photos look fab as well, glad you're having such a great time. And enjoying some funky new sandwich combinations! Megs xX

    ReplyDelete