Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

Mid-morning break!!

Well, it 10am and I am about halfway through my walk (13km so far with 13 to go). Its a gorgeous sunny day and I am sitting in a lovely green field looking at some kind of old church (see picture).

This is really nice after the 5km walk out of Pamplona along a main road. I had to stop and get the ipod out because I was feeling a bit grumpy (wow does my little toe hurt! I think it might be less painful to just cut it off). But not life is happy and I might as well have a break because there is no big rush to get to Puente de la Reina (I think that's where I am heading). I have to get up some hill...but I'll reach the top in like 4km. I think the hard part will be going down on my poor poor toe!!! Owwww...

Ok-i'll have some peanuts and head off again!!

---

1 comment:

  1. WOW what a beautiful morning! Hope your blisters don't get too bad. I know peanuts have lots of protien but maybe you should have something more to eat on the trail than that. How about some trail mix or granola cereal, or maybe even some fruit. Moms worry about things like that. Love reading the blogs of your adventures. xxoo

    ReplyDelete