Pages

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Day 9 (I think)

I am starting to lose track but I thinks its my 9th day of walking. I am a super star today!!! My feet feel amazing in my new shoes and I stopped and mailed my boots away this morning!! So my bag is like 2kg lighter without the massive boots swinging on each side! And my feet are supported and happy! Life is good! Which is important because my goal is 30km today.

I just finished the 13km to Navarette (or something). And having a quick drink and a break and I'll go on. I feel good so far so I should be able to do another 16 or 17km. Otherwise in 4-7km (length depends on which map or book I look at) there is another place I can stay.

Its a super sunny warm day...so maybe I won't go as far (me and the sun aren't friends). We'll see!!!

I have no pictures because it was a pretty ugly walk. Most of it was city and industrial and then through a city park which was pretty plain and boring. Hopefully the next bit will be better and I'll try to take some pictures...
---

No comments:

Post a Comment