Pages

Sunday 10 April 2011

Cool and rainy!

So-its not even 10:30 and I have already knocked out 13 of the 25km I want to do today!!! Amazing! See I can walk when I put my mind to it :p

I am in the last town before the 12km stretch to San Juan de Ortega, where I plan to sleep tonight. But I should be there by like 2:00 at the latest I would think - so maybe I'll walk a bit farther! Wouldn't that be something!?!? But for now San Juan is the goal.

This is all made possibly by the cool weather!! Its wonderfully chilly today. A bit damp with a persistent drizzle but way better than scorching endless sun and heat! I feel like I can walk forever today...although my body won't think that after a few more miles!!

But I'll have a nice 30 mins break here. I think if I rest for 30 minutes every 2 hours I can walk for ages. And of all the exciting things - there is some kind of car racing on the TV here...oh joy :p

Attached are a few pics of my morning.

---

No comments:

Post a Comment