Pages

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Tired...

So today I passed the 100km mark (see previous post). Now I am in Gonzar, which according to my book I have 90km left but according to the km markers I have 82km left! I'll believe the markers as its shorter :)

Its very possible I will arrive on Friday!! That's 2 days earlier than originally planned. A 30km day is no problem now. Today I did 31km and tomorrow I am planning 32km. Today was a super slow day though. I fell in with some people I haven't seen in ages! If you thought I walked slow and took lots of break - then I don't know how these people made it this far!!! I haven't walked that slow in at least 2 weeks!! And we had so many breaks! It might be because we all hadn't seen each other in a while and everyone was chatting - but still. Then the guys wanted another break so me and one of the girls walked on. But we walked so slowly I can't believe the guys didn't catch up! But then we waited in Portomarin for them for over an hour and they never arrived. But some how we missed them. Anyways - we went to walk on to the next town and luckily she saw someone else she wanted to walk with so I was able to say "well, I'll just walk ahead a bit" so that I could walk a nice fast speed for the last 8km!! When she arrived at the Albergue I was already showered and visiting with the people I know! Lol!! But dinner was amazing and now its bedtime! Buenas noches!!

---

No comments:

Post a Comment