Pages

Monday 18 April 2011

I spoke too soon...

Yea - I bragged too soon about not taking a bus! LOL! I am on the bus now! My route just happened to pass a local bus stop and with my amazing public transport skills (ie. My massive desire not to walk anymore) I figure out where I need to go!! Hopefully I am heading in the correct direction...but since this is the way I needed to walk I figure this is the way I should take the bus! Fingers crossed I make it.

I also provided entertainment for some little kid when the local bum came over and tried talking to me and asking for money. The kid had a good laugh at the dirty foreigner and the dirty bum! Ok...I better pay attention to the bus to make sure I don't end up farther from my destination!!
---

1 comment:

  1. You could have sucked it up for those couple of miles. :-)
    Hope you ended up in the right place.

    ReplyDelete