Pages

Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter!!!

So - I made it to the top of the mountain!!! (Well, not the top top but the steepest bit is over so this is considered the top). Its not even 11:00 yet!!! Where is my Easter basket?! I thought I would find it up here :( I deserve it after my big climb...oh well-i think I'll walk another 20km and maybe it will be there :p Good thing I got lots of sleep last nighht!!

Attached are the pictures from this morning. It got foggy at the top of the hill so no more nice views.

---

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Jacquie. What a beautiful sunrise. It is sunny here too but cold. Your Easter sounds wonderful. We are going to spend it with your family. Just the 6 of us.
    God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY EASTER!!!! hope your day is wnderful :) xxoo

    ReplyDelete