Pages

Saturday 2 April 2011

Evening songs...

I was just sitting on the terrace at my albergue relaxing and looking off into the distance of where I walked yesterday (yes...how strange to be able to see all across the miles I walked and the windmills along the top of the hill I crossed yesterday). Well, I was contemplating life and suddenly there was singing! Amazing! It was coming from the church and the people at mass (no I didn't go to mass-i prefer dinner). How perfect to sit looking out over the town and across the hills and listening to lovely music echoing out from the church. You don't hear that in London :)

Ok!! Dinner time!!! Spaghetti and meatballs I have been told! The cook makes the same meal every evening for the last 7 years! I guess he has it down to perfection!
---

2 comments:

  1. Your favorites. MMMmm
    Wish you had gone to Mass and said some prayers for us. Nice relaxing day so your can hit the bricks in the morning.

    Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not like Gram's spaghetti and meatballs I am sure but a close second. You are amazing!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete