Pages

Monday 4 April 2011

Day 7!!!

I have been walking for 7 days now!!! Amazing!!

Today was an early start! Breakfast was at 630 (crazy Dutch run Albergue). So I have been walking about 1.5 hours now and am about half-way to my mid-day destination (Los Arcos). Its 12km walk between Villamajor Montjardin and Los Arcos...that's a lot further between towns than usual! Good thing the nice Dutch folk fed us well! I even ate vegetables last night! I can't remember the last time I had some veg! We started with salad and then had a chicken curry with heaps of veg! And breakfast today was a feast! Museli and yogurt and baguette with ham and cheese and orange juice!!! Amazing!!! I won't have to eat again until tonight...maybe :p

But here are a few pics from this morning leaving Villamajor. Its a bit chilly so I am all bundled up!


---

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you write and tell it how it really is. You are one determined girl!
    Annie

    ReplyDelete