Pages

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Most horrible place on earth!!!

I just spent all damn day walking 33km to get to the biggest shithole of an Albergue that I've stayed in yet!! And I was too tired to turn around and go to the hotel! I just showered in an open shower! And I am sleeping in a giant dorm with bugs flying around!! I hate this!!! I wish I hadn't come this far! How come my damn guide book doesn't say how much this place sucks?!? It might only be €5 but I have paid less for way nicer places! And I am surrounded by people that just started within the last like 5 days and are all keen and happy!!! I hate them!! Everyone except the Aussie father and son next to me! They started ages ago and the son is walking in flipflops because his feet are so bad! I could talk civilly to them! The south african ladies below me seem nice enough (grrr...I am on the top bunk) but they started 2 days ago and are super happy!

So I'll stop whining. I am at the 50km mark. So not much father!!

---

1 comment:

  1. Be happy Jacquie that you are almost to the end of your walk. Maybe those people wish they could have done all that you have accompished. At least that is how I feel about everyone on the Camino. It is all for a reason. Love you.

    ReplyDelete