Pages

Thursday 21 April 2011

Today...so far

Ok...I have taken a few pictures so I'll upload them now while I am taking a break.

I walked up to Cruz de Ferro, which is supposed to be a very amazing point on the camino. Its a cross high on the top of the hill. There are supposed to be amazing views and its supposed to be very touching. You are also supposed to carry a rock from home to leave there (kind of like leaving all your troubles behind).

Well, the experience wasn't quite like that for me. As you can see from the pictures - its super foggy. So there are no beautiful views. And I didn't even know I was at the cross until I was in front of it (I have a picture of me in front of it but its on my real camera so just imagine!!). I also didn't bring a rock from home. So yea. That's about it.

But its super pretty here. Green and hilly. It is nice to be out of the meseta. Ok am freezing! Time to move on!!

---

No comments:

Post a Comment