Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

Fixed it...

I just wanted to share my happiness...I just performed some minor surgery on my toe with a pin and a lighter! I think my whole toe is a giant blister but I might've taught it a lesson and I wrapped it up and tied it to the toe next to it. So far I was able to get my boot back on without crying! Now I'll continue on (straight downhill) for another like 10km and hopefully it feels better or my next surgery will be with the saw portion of my swiss army knife and the whole toe is coming off!!!!

I didn't take a picture though....sorry :p
---

3 comments:

  1. no, thank you for not taking a picture! he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that. But if your going to cut off your toe...I wanna see pictures of that, or a video with sound would be good to. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be careful it doesn't get infected!

    ReplyDelete