Pages

Monday 11 April 2011

Laundry!!

Apparently everyone wants to do laundry in Burgos!! Luckily I was about 2nd in the queue for the machines!! Clothes are all clean now (am washing all my clothes and Annie's clothes! Good thing I brought my sarong to wander around in and not just the little travel towel!). There is 8 minutes until the next dryer is free! Woo hoo!! And there are heaps of people sitting around waiting to use everything. But they won't get ahead of me!! I am not going back to bed until my clothes are in the dryer! But basically in an hour (hopefully) we will have all clean clothes! We will be the cleanest people in Burgos! I am all showered and will have freshly washed clothes! And not just "washed" by hand!! I can't wait!!

Oh! I have attached a couple pictures of the cathedral here. I took these as we walked by! Will go an visit later...maybe even attend the pilgrim mass. But not likely as I want a nice dinner tonight!

Ahhh...will the dryer never finish?!? Their clothes better be dry! If I have to wait another half hour to start and then won't have dry clothes for at least an hour after that its going to be a long (cold) afternoon!!
---

No comments:

Post a Comment