Pages

Thursday 14 April 2011

Good morning!!

So I am having my first rest stop for the day! Only went 6km and already having a break! It might be a slowwww day. But that's ok - we only have 25.5km to go today! Yesterday was another 30km day for me and Annie caught up so she did 40km so she could stay with us last night!! Amazing!!

But today we have to stop after 25.5km because the next town after that is 17 more km...and I don't want to do over 40km...I just need to do 25 a day and I am sorted :)

So for now I'll sit and drink my fresh squeezed OJ and look at the pretty church in Fromista!!

So here are the pictures from today and maybe some from yesterday. The last few places I have stayed I haven't gotten mobile reception! Strange!! Anyways...last night was good we had a huge room for just a few of us!! A little chilly but good food and good company :)


---

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures!!!!! Looks amazing.

    --Amanda G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey chick

    Haven't been online for a while but just caught up with your blog which hs been fun. You're doing great - keep up the good walking

    Just received My Moonwalk pack today: the cap is cool, the t-shirt is tight and the bra is horrible (and doesn't fit) ;o) Off for a training session in an hour - 6 mile speed walk round glamorous Tooting Bec
    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete