Pages

Friday 22 April 2011

Bitterness!!

So this isn't the friendly pilgrim spirit but all these damn Spanish people that have been walking for like 2 days really piss me off!! They are in giant groups and take over everything! I can barely drag myself into the bar and sit down and then all of a sudden a whole pack of them come in and I need to move because they want to push tables together! Wtf?! I have walked nearly 600km and these tourists show up and take my table and my bed in the Albergue! Grrrrr!!! Just for that I am taking my shoes and socks off and airing out my poor wet feet!
---

2 comments:

  1. Jacquie. It is Good Friday and you are being tested. Show your humble self as long as nobody steps on you. Tell them God is watching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather Hermiller22 April 2011 at 14:56

    I'm so proud of all that you accomplished! You're amazing!

    I hope you have a good day and a good Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete