Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2011

A walk through the Aurora

The Aurora Wisconsin that is!! :P  My dad and I took an 11.5 mile walk around Aurora.  Whew...good thing today was the warmest day since I came home and the temperature actually got above freezing!!  It was a nice walk.  I was going to take a few pictures to share on here, but it really wasn't very picturesque.  A lot of leafless trees and the road basically.  But it was a nice walk and definitely the longest I have taken in a while.  Which isn't good since I am a bit sore and that was about 5 miles shy of the mileage I'll have to do every day once I get to Spain.  Hmmmm....this is going to be interesting I think.

My dad has also decided that he doesn't think he wants to walk 15 miles a day across Spain :(  He is going to go to Arizona and relax on the golf course...hmmm...that doesn't sound too bad after all the cold days here!!!!

Well, I am going to rest a bit more now.  The goal for tomorrow is to walk up the Pine Mountain steps!!!  AHHHHH...I'll need all my strength for that one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment