Pages

Thursday 24 March 2011

Leaving me comments!!!

So - just a quick update.  I have made it easier to leave me a comment!!  You don't have to sign in - so I hope you will all leave me a bit of encouragement once in the while.

Also - if you want to send me a message - I have added a second page (aptly titled "Comments").  There is a form you can use to send me a comment that no one else will see.  I can't respond to you (because I have vowed to use as little technology as possible) but feel free to leave me a message once in the while :)

Ok - back to packing and cleaning and generally getting ready for my 500 mile walk (I had to post a link to this song at some point!!!)


3 comments:

  1. Hey Jackie,
    Cousin Kelly here. This sounds like a great trip. I hope that you have the right footwear. I best shoe company for this kind of trip is Chaco. If you chose to get a pair, do not get the one with a strap over the big toe. I am so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    I like this comment section :)

    Glad your stuff is ready and your chores are done, now is the time for a little pampering, good food,lots of water and some rest before you leave on your adventure.

    wishing you Happy trails and Happy feet!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, that's better
    I thought you would like to have some contact with the outside world.
    How are you liking the Shirley McClaine book?
    sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete