Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Leaving Roncesvalles

Well-it keeps saying I am uploading the same pic so sorry for duplicates.

That's where I spent last night - in a little semi private (LOL) cube with 3 others. This refugio is super new so had nice facilities. Now its nearly 8am and everyone else appears to have set off so better get going! Figured I would post one more time on the free wifi :)

There added a pic of me and Pio (wow I look like shit)!!! We are off!! To another day of rain and steep downhill descents!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jacquie! Just found your blog via facebook, loving hearing what you're up to, you make me giggle! Didn't realise you were being so active and adventurous during your time in Spain - should have known though from someone who manages to get up at the crack of dawn for bootcamp workouts! Hope all is going well and you're enjoying all the beautiful scenery and experiences. Very envious of you, it sounds amazing!
    Look forward to reading more about your progress. Much love, Megs (Peirson) xxx

    ReplyDelete