Pages

Thursday 31 March 2011

I have a SIM!

Yea!! I just sorted out my Spanish SIM card for my phone. The people in the Vodafone shop understood my terrible Spanish and sorted out my mobile!! It seems super slow but now I can update my blog anytime!

So I just arrived in Pamplona!! I am pretty sure I did an extra like 5 kms today than everyone else!!! Booo...that may not sound like much but it felt like a lot...I might've been able to make it to the next town if I hadn't tried a new trail...but oh well - pamplona seems nice enough!

I don't really have anything else to say! I just wanted to send a message now that I have my phone sorted :)

I am going to go find a drink and some food...its super early though...so prolly no food for a while :(
---

1 comment:

  1. I am sure that you are on the third day slow down after all the hype. Just remember it isn't about the walk but the peace. By the way, I can tell you know if you haven't heard that Bryan and Carolyn are having twins in the fall. Wanted to tell you when you were home but it wasn't up to me. Have a drink on that!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete