Pages

Friday 11 March 2011

A Productive Day!!

So I had a spa booking this morning.  I was planning on being very lazy and driving to it - but my friend Laurel guilted me into walking.  Its was such a nice morning - I realized it would be a shame to just drive there.  Luckily I had woken up slightly earlier than usual so I had time to have a quick rinse in the shower and head out the door.

I only got lost a couple times on the way there.  The appointment was in Streatham - so it was a new destination for me.  I made it in time though and enjoyed all 2 hours of mud wrap, facial and massage!!! 

Then I popped down Streatham High Street to a lovely cafe (Polish I think it was) and had an amazing Pannini (tomato and mozzarella) and some crazy juice in a bottle with what I believe was Polish.  It was a very odd little place.  But super good food. 

Anyways - so then I walked BACK to Clapham.  Amazing.  I was so proud of myself.  I went from not planning to walk anywhere today to walking 6.5 miles!!  I feel like a star.  Now I have to have a shower and check out my veggie delivery and see what I'll make for dinner.  And maybe have a little nap.  Having a massage is hard work.  But I think the girl might've sorted out my sore arm/shoulder.  Its even more sore right now but that means she was massaging the right place so hopefully tomorrow I'll be cured!

No comments:

Post a Comment