Pages

Monday 28 March 2011

And I am off!!!

Everything is packed and I am ready to go!!!!  I can't wait :)  I just need to vacuum my room so the girl staying here will have a semi-clean place to be and I am all set!!  My bag still weighs too much (and I don't have my hammock) but otherwise I think I am all set!!!  I am so so so excited!!!!  

But - I don't know if I am ready to turn off my computer yet...hmmmm...this is my last time on a computer for 5 weeks...this blog will be my only communication with the outside world.  I am even taking out my mobile SIM card and changing for a Spanish one as soon as I can so that I won't get any texts or voicemails!!

Good-bye technology!!  Well - except for my ebook and my ipod - I won't be that austere :P  And my blog updates!!  I'll write one soon - hopefully from St. Jean-Pied-de-Port, France!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Spain!!!... Enjoy your stay ;)
    Glenn

    ReplyDelete