Pages

Monday 21 March 2011

One Week to go!!

Exactly one more week until I leave for Spain!!  My flight to Biarritz is next Monday (which yes...that's France...so I'll spend my first 2 days in France before I walk into Spain). 

I am getting super excited.  Although I haven't done any walking in ages!!!  I should have gone out today - it was such a beautiful sunny day - but I spent the morning planning some summer trips and then had a nap in the hammock (I suppose that was practice for the camino since I plan on bringing it along for my siesta's)!!

So tomorrow I will have to go for a walk.  Kickboxing isn't hurting quite as much anymore - I must be getting used to it.  So maybe I'll get up and going right after kickboxing tomorrow.  And then I can do my last bit of shopping in the afternoon!!  I just need a poncho and a rain hat and I should be all set and ready to go!

Its getting really warm here in London.  So I am hoping that means its even nicer in Spain!!  I'll have to check the weather one more time later this week and see how much of my colder weather gear I'll need.  I know most of the train should be reasonably mild - I just don't know how the first day in the Pyrenees and the end in Galacia will be...cold and snowy/rainy I am sure.  Ho hum.

But I am getting a bit of a cold now too!!  I have a snuffly nose and quite a bit of sneezing.  Boo!!  I should go eat a couple more oranges and maybe buy some vitamines.  That's probably the best idea - maybe I'll pop over to the shop now!!!

YEA!!!  One more week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment