Pages

Sunday 27 March 2011

Leaving Tomorrow!!

AHH!!!  I leave tomorrow!!!!  I can't wait.  I am tired of packing and planning (not that I have done much of either).

I think I have my life ready to be offline for 5 weeks!!  Whew - that was stressful getting that sorted.  Hopefully it really is set and I don't come back to a bunch of unpaid bills and bank overdrafts :P

And my backpack still weighs too much!!  I got rid of the hammock (boo - really wanted to take it but at 500 grams...I just can't afford to carry it).  And I'll do without a towel - my sarong can do everything.  Hmmm - might need to get rid of the flip flops...but i think those will be nice after walking in my boots all day!!

Well - I guess I'll go through my pack one more time and get rid of a few more bits and pieces.  Maybe I don't really need my glasses.  I am bringing contacts...and I see pretty good without them anyways - I think my glasses will go!

I can't believe this is my last full day before I leave!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment