Pages

Sunday 27 February 2011

Walking on the treadmill....

I must say - I really forgot how boring it was using a treadmill.  Blahhh!!  Good thing I had some "America's Next Top Model" to watch this morning.  I did 3 miles (in my new shoes!!) and then just finished another 4.25 miles on the treadmill while watching the end of "Avatar".  At least I can stream TV on my laptop and watch some distracting shows....because its way too cold to walk outside!!

I have decided to keep the Vibram Five Fingers.  There are kinda different to walk in and my feet are a bit sore from walking differently.  But I like them.  There is no rubbing or blisters and they don't even smell yet (no socks)!  And they are pink - what's not to love :) 

Now its time for bed.  I gotta get up early to try to do a bit of a walk before going to the camp for 2 days.  Def. not a lot of walking up there.  Even colder!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment