Pages

Sunday 30 January 2011

Pre-Trip: Day 18 - (4.0 miles)

Well, I wasn't going to go for a walk today.  I decided to sleep in and be lazy.  But then when I finally opened my eyes at 11AM and looked outside - it was beautiful and sunny.  I still tried to fight the urge to go walking and instead put on my make-up and did my hair to go and get passport pictures taken (way too expensive!!!)  But being outside for that short walk to the photo place made me too happy.  So I had to go out for a walk. 

I went for a nice stroll around Battersea Park.  I was going to follow the Thames Path to Vauxhall, but I think it goes through a pretty ugly area on the way from Battersea Park to Vauxhall...it went away off of the river on the South Bank - so I just went back through the park. 

It wasn't a super long walk - but it was nice.  And its not as cold as yesterday!!  And its still sunny outside!!!  So its nice and bright in my room - perfect for sitting in here and cleaning up all the used Kleenex all over my floor because I am gross when I am sick!!  Now that I am feeling better I should get rid of all the germs.

No comments:

Post a Comment