Pages

Saturday 29 January 2011

Pre-trip: Day 17 - (8.5 miles)

I went for a walk!! Not the 10 miles - promised I would do yesterday, but I slept in a bit this morning. So I decided on a slightly shorter walk from Hampton Court Palace along the Thames Path to Richmond.

It was freezing but at least no rain. And the path wasn't muddy like last weekend! So it went along pretty quickly :) I listened to some Spanish lessons for the first bit, so I even learned something along the way.

AND - I took some photos! I am writing this blog on my Blackberry to see how feasible it is to use this to post from my actual Camino in Spain. It seems that the photos always get posted at the top, which sucks...but I'll see if I can do some more research on how to make this work better!

Enjoy the photos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment