Pages

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Pre-trip: Day 7 - Part 2 - (5.1 miles)

Miles Walked:  3.5 miles
Total Daily Miles:  5.1

Well, I managed to walk all the way home without getting lost!! It was a nice walk.  I'll have to try to walk to work tomorrow using that route as it might be a bit better than the other way.  Although it feels longer its actually shorter.  Hmmm...

But I also found out today that my job won't be renewing my contract - so as of the end of the month I am unemployed.  I probably shouldn't be quite so happy about that.  It would have been nice to work the extra couple of weeks in February before I head to the US for vacation.  But it will also be nice to have a couple of weeks off.  Its highly unlikely anyone will hire me in February since I have nearly 2 weeks away.  And then I'll have to find a job in March - which will also be difficult since i am leaving the last week of March until May!  Lol - and then May has a lot of public holidays and the hiring is pretty slow then.  Looks like I might be jobless until June.  Oh my :P  Good thing I have budgeted wisely!!!  Or at least I think I have.  Too bad the rent just went up £70 a month.  All these things to think about and yet I am still super happy and excited!!  Must have been all the sunshine today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment