Pages

Thursday 27 January 2011

Pre-trip: Day 15 - (0.0 miles)

I feel almost human again!!  I think Domino's Pizza is the cure for the common cold!!  I felt horrible last night, barely slept, but this morning I woke up almost able to breath and with a slightly less sore throat.  Amazing.  So I had some more pizza for breakfast :)

I might be able to walk a bit this evening.  I have Spanish class - which is an easy walk from my house, so I'll start small and walk there.  If all goes well, I might be able to do another big walk this weekend.  Fingers crossed I will survive this horrible cold.

And now I get to see what happens when I post this!!  I set-up this "TwitterFeed" thing that is supposed to post a link to my blog of FB and Twitter each time I make a new post.  Oh, the excitement of it all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment