Pages

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Pre-trip: Day 6

Miles Walked: 3.5

So I booked my flight!!  March 28, 2011 - London Stansted to Biarritz!!  Then a quick train transfer to St. Jean Pied de Port and I am off trekking on the 29th!!  I found a crazy friend that wants to do the trail too - except he wants to run it.  So we will start on the same day and then I will never see him again!!  LOL!! 

How exciting!  This is really happening!!!  WOO HOO!!!!  Need to sort out a flight home - those are a bit more expensive...and harder to know when exactly to make it!  Oh well!  Tonight I can sort that out!

Ok - I need to do some work now!  Otherwise I'll be fired and then be super poor and not be able to afford to sleep in a bed during the trek and have to carry my tent too!!!  I don't know if I am hardcore enough to walk like 20 miles a day and sleep in a tent on at night too!

No comments:

Post a Comment