Pages

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Pre-trip: Day 7 - (1.6 miles)

Miles Walked:  1.6 miles

I went to my workout class this morning instead of walking to work.  Hence the low mileage.  I decided to do a bit of strength training :)  I have my gear to walk home from work.  Now that I know the route I shouldn't get lost tonight (the new route i tried last night is much better than the normal morning one I think)!!

That's about it.  Its a beautiful sunny day and I wish I was outside walking right now - instead I am sitting at my desk.  I have a busy day at work today.  Lots of meetings!!  Hopefully it goes quickly.

This weekend I am planning to start ordering the extra gear I need!!!  Haha - its key to bring as little as possible but there is always some room for a bit of shopping and new stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment