Pages

Thursday 20 January 2011

Pre-trip: Day 8 - Part 2 - (5.8 miles)

Miles Walked:  2.3 miles
Total Miles Walked: 5.8 miles

I just got back from my Spanish Class!!  I walked there and back (hence the updated mileage).  It was great!!  I felt super smart.  No one else in my class really knew what was going on.  Unlike my last class where there was the one super smart girl that just answered everything.  This time people were at my level or below!!  WOO HOO!!!  I think I'll stick with the evening classes.  Will suck to miss 2 of them in the US (and I likely won't be extending my US trip now so I don't miss anymore classes).

Ok - the end.  Need to go to bed!!  So busy and so much going on!  I can't wait to be done working at the end of the month and have time to sort myself out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment