Pages

Thursday 3 February 2011

Countdown: 53 days - (6.0 miles)

Hola (today was my Spanish class)!!! 

I was quite lazy today!  I stayed in bed until 11:00 this morning.  I was actually up to go to my workout class - but the 9:30 classes aren't on Thursdays anymore.  Oops!!  So I'll have to try to go tomorrow...but this was a good excuse to stay in bed.  I finally forced myself to go outside because it was such a beautiful sunny day!!  I just had an easy walk around Clapham Common and Wandsworth Common.  And then came home and had a lovely bath and a nap!!

Then I had to hurry up and get ready for Spanish class.  I walked both to and from class!!  Which is quite impressive because its really cold and windy now!!  I hear the wind whipping by outside.  Its pretty miserable walking home alone at 10:00PM at night in the dark and wind.  Boo!!  But I did it!  Now I can go to bed!!

Buenas Noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment