Pages

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Countdown: 48 Days - (6.5 miles...yesterday)

Well, I was a bit lazy about posting yesterday.  I just posted the lovely picture during my break in Richmond Park.  But I had a great walk yesterday and the sun was shining and everything was happy.  I went about 6.5 miles - so that's all well and good. 

I also learned that there are like green parrots flying around the park!!  I think they were following me!  I saw them everywhere.  I tried to take some pictures on my Blackberry - but they didn't turn out very well.  And of course I can't figure out how to find pictures on my BB after I have taken them.  I had this figured out a few weeks ago - but they are all lost again.  Maybe someday I'll find the picture of my little green parrot friends and upload them :)

So that was yesterday.  Today I have had another extremely lazy day.  I walked about 1.2 miles which was the return journey to my GP.  After that strenuous walk - I immediately collapsed in bed for an hour.  Oh and then I walked to Tesco and bought some pizza - and had another nap after that.  So yea - I am writing today off as a slacker day.  And sadly Thursday and Friday will be slacker days as well.  But this weekend I am going away to Dorset for some hiking.  So hopefully I will do a bit better then.  Unless of course its raining and then I won't do anything :P

No comments:

Post a Comment