Pages

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Countdown: 42 Days

Oh my!!!  Things have been really busy lately!  I am trying to get everything done before I head to the US on Thursday.  So sorry about the lack of updates and the lack of walking :P

If you are following my blog you'll have seen the pictures I posted over the weekend.  I had a beautiful day of hiking in Devon on Saturday.  The sun was shining the weather was mild.  It was wonderful!  We went about 11 miles (a very slow paced 11 miles with lots of stops and sights).  I was hoping to do a walk on Sunday but the weather was back to being miserable and raining.  The people that did go for a walk spent 2 hours in the driving rain and gusting winds on the coast to go about 2.5 miles.  I was much happier in the pub with my burger and fries :)  Especially as it was a 4 hour drive home after that and I needed all my energy!

I did a bit of walking yesterday.  I had huge ambitions after I met a friend for lunch in Canary Wharf I was going to walk as far back towards home as I could.  But of course I got really lost (to be fair my friend pointed me in the wrong direction to start).  So after wandering around for like an hour - I finally gave up and got on a bus and took public transport home.  I got a few miles in though anyways.  And it was interesting wandering around an area I had never seen before (and will probably never find again!)

But that's probably all the walking I'll be doing until I get back to the US and settled at home.  So probably not a lot of updates for a few days!!!  So enjoy the posts I have made and the pictures from the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment